man i jus heard that new c bo shit...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
it sucks it totally fuckin sucks...i mean c bo a great rapper but the beatts just weak im not feelin em at all...2/5 is what i give this album theres only about 3 good songs...

May 13, 2002
the best part on there is where the dude says that the yuk an bo comp an bolc move 2 are droppin soon i think

an he said that bout tay's shit too

Jun 22, 2002
www.theregime.cjb.net
I dunno if it's gonna be wack but I personally don't really feel the cuts. It's mainly the production (They use a lot of the same instruments .. beats sound like they all done by one producer and that ain't exactly always good). C-BO's got a new flow and I don't really like it. It sounds lazy compared to his old ones. When I listen to the samples it's like one a capella over different beats. No versatility and C-BO used to have so much versatility in his flow.

It's not WACK, it's just weak. Maybe yall WILL feel it. And I never thought I'd say that cuz IMO C-BO is one of the best on the West. I'd upload some samples some I need a place to upload them.

Apr 25, 2002
151 said:
MOBFATHER IZ HOT..TRUST ME..IM A HARD CRITIC....
I read in another post where you said that "MAYBE THE FANS EXPECT TOO MUCH FROM BO" or something like that. BO SET HIS OWN STANDARD. That's what we're suppose to receive in exchange for our grip. All of BO's solo albums have been tight except the one AWOL released while he was locked up. MIKE MOSLEY, RIC ROC, etc... have always laced BO with tight production. If a weak album drops by WCM we're supposed to be pissed off. I DON'T WANT TO WASTE MY MONEY!!! NEVER!!! I feel like WSR was weak and you know it's not that tight yourself. Holla back.

When PAC's-UNTIL THE END OF TIME came out, it was a nationwide opinion that they f*cked the beats up on there. If BO drops an album full of guys who probably have another occupation and beats that are subpar then why should we let that go then??? holla holla