Making Of Imma Tell & I'm A Playa Videos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2006
Damn, my memory must be shot because I don't recall seeing these on there.. regardless they do look like they were on a DVD so I guess that explains it..

ECF'NW.

Nov 14, 2002
I def remember watching that guy walk into the door three times in edit style so... Those seem like longer takes but I haven't seen that shit in a few years so I could be very wrong.

I assume these clips would already be on youtube in muuuuuch better quality by now, no?

Oct 16, 2006
^^^ I beleive that makes more sense.. funnily I have it but I have never watched it.. think I might check it out..

ECF'NW.

Note: I just got done watching the Absolute Power: More Power DVD, these two clips are from it.. I wasn't expecting the More Power DVD to be as good or as informative as it was, regardless of some of the questionable and cheap looking production seen at times, which is just a nitpick because the DVD really is pretty good.. and the guy that walks into the door three times is Rob Rebeck..