MAKAVELI N DILLINGER - 1ST 2 BOMB SAMPLES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2002
you can get the samples of the track 1st to bomb off of the new Makaveli N DIllinger album at www.deanslist.net

youll see links for various dogg pound shit, but the second to the bottom, there is a 1st 2 bomb link, click that, than right click and save as to download the mp3 samples. the other is at the end of the Tanya Herron audio preview.. the very last part of that sample has a NEW verse from 2Pac.... Shit sounds heated as FUCK. Best shit Ive heard from Pac in awhile.... A MUST PEEP!

Let me know what you think....

May 22, 2002
yea thats shit cool....not too many bump pac anymore, except when that garbage until the end of time came out, originals was much better, good shit tho my nigg

May 11, 2002
This track is an absolute banger , caught it first on Daz's DPG site and like 187fac says this is the real Pac rather than all the shit he dumped from his albumns that they releasing lately

May 1, 2002
I got your PM... Im not sure what the tracklisting is since nothing can be confirmed till its official release... All I know, is the shit is savage.. best Pac shit Ive heard in awhile...