Major Spitz myspace flash layout...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
Flash only gets complicated when it comes to actionscripts, A3 is more like real programing with objects, while A2 is pretty eazy to learn. At first i thought flash was hard as hell but gave it a go and it was pretty much the basic idea of a video editing program, with the timeline and adding effects. there are are tons of tutorials to learn flash, just learn the basic tools and how to do a animation then u good to go with flash banners. i bought a book for like $30, thats how i learned the basics

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
Flash only gets complicated when it comes to actionscripts, A3 is more like real programing with objects, while A2 is pretty eazy to learn. At first i thought flash was hard as hell but gave it a go and it was pretty much the basic idea of a video editing program, with the timeline and adding effects.
yup, i agree with this.

i'm a full-time flash animator at an ad agency, & luckily for me as an animator i just do mostly timeline animation without having to do much scripting. (And when I do any scripting it's just super simple stuff, like for web banners sometimes I'll do an animated rollover/rollout effect); if they need anything complicated like rich media games they have flash developers for that...

i do need to learn a little AS3 though, because it's like a foreign language to me right now. we still publish most banners in flash 8 so i haven't really had to worry about it yet, but still.. i should learn the basics.

Oct 30, 2005
I do too three x but its so dam complicated did u ever get that program i shot chu, Flash is so dam complicated I got flash 5, but i perfer workin in Unlead Gif Animater you can save files as flash and is so simple
no sir i didnt...whenever u get a chance tho, upload it and send me the link thru rapidshare

Oct 30, 2005
yup, i agree with this.

i'm a full-time flash animator at an ad agency, & luckily for me as an animator i just do mostly timeline animation without having to do much scripting. (And when I do any scripting it's just super simple stuff, like for web banners sometimes I'll do an animated rollover/rollout effect); if they need anything complicated like rich media games they have flash developers for that...

i do need to learn a little AS3 though, because it's like a foreign language to me right now. we still publish most banners in flash 8 so i haven't really had to worry about it yet, but still.. i should learn the basics.
can i come over so u can teach me the basics!!??!! i'll order pizza..