Major Playaz Hustlaz & Gangstaz, South Circle Klick, Tim Smooth & N.O.H Mafia: eBay!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
Major Playaz Hustlaz & Gangstaz, South Circle Klick, Tim Smooth & N.O.H Mafia: eBay!

My roommate gave me the CD's he just bought from the eBay seller *nine*172* to list on eBay. Please don't talk too much shit, I'm just trying to get his money back. lol I also listed a shitload of other rare items, so don't miss out! Click on the photos or my sig to take you to the auctions! Good Luck!

G-Roc Presents - Major Playaz Hustlaz & Gangstaz

South Circle Klick - It Don't Get No Harder

N.O.H. Mafia - Niggas On High

Devious aka Mr. Freestyle - All The Devious Things I Did

Tim Smooth - Da Franchise Player

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
nice auctions...
Based on some of the cds you got listed, i get the feeling you ransacked berkeley rasputins

May 1, 2002
nice auctions...
Based on some of the cds you got listed, i get the feeling you ransacked berkeley rasputins
we'll that G-Roc comp came from nine172 so its a reprint...nevertheless the album is pure g-funk tightness so i dont see any trouble cashflow's boy gettin his skrill back on that..

shit, the only Rasputins showin love right now is the one in Pleasant Hill and Vallejo...the rest are ghost towns as far as the used section goes :mad:

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
we'll that G-Roc comp came from nine172 so its a reprint...nevertheless the album is pure g-funk tightness so i dont see any trouble cashflow's gettin his skrill on that..

shit, the only Rasputins showin love right now is the one in Pleasant Hill and Vallejo...the rest are ghost towns as far as the used section goes :mad:
hmm, i never been to the vallejo one, i might have to check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yea, and the closeout section of the pleasant hill rasputins shows hella love.

May 1, 2002
i went to the rasputins in campbell today and found out one of the employee's be stashin all the good shit...i was purgin the used rap bins where they're suppose to put out on the racks (where the VHS aisle is at) and the dude snatched the bin from me and said it was his. in my mind i was like fuck that...but shit, i guess that was the advantage working at spots like that..

just a warning for those that might hit up the rasputins there, dude might come at of nowhere and slap your hand or som'n lol

May 1, 2002
hmm, i never been to the vallejo one, i might have to check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yea, and the closeout section of the pleasant hill rasputins shows hella love.
i found a lil pigg penn - the hogg in me and gangsta dre - nonfiktion (red og) over there a couple months ago for $12 total...

tibou

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2007
My roommate gave me the CD's he just bought from the eBay seller *nine*172* to list on eBay. Please don't talk too much shit, I'm just trying to get his money back. lol I also listed a shitload of other rare items, so don't miss out! Click on the photos or my sig to take you to the auctions! Good Luck!
Well at least you could say that this cd are re-release and not just "buy from nine172" hehe

Anyway is there difference between og and rerelease except for the ring code.
No bad quality of artworks & cd etc.. ?

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Why didn't your roommate get his money back for being sold fake CDs?