Magan Carta 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Yea i was wondering about this game too.. I was tempted to buy the first one because of how story-drive and how well fleshed out the plots suppose to be.. But i never got around to it, especially after hearing how linear it was even tho it was a ps2 game lol

Anyways if anyone cops let us know.. Im either coppin this or Demon Souls, that is when AION gets boring.. Which will be awhile, this shits so fucking addicting and fun it's ridicilus lol.. I thought regular RPG's were my thing but AION changed my mind on that lol

Apr 25, 2002
rapdiscographies.cjb.net
juss finished it the other day... i thought it was a great game, about 70% into the game i ended up coppin the DLC that was available, even kinda unsure of what it was, but what i got was 2 overpowered weapons for each character and 3 bonus cut scenes and of course a few more achievements made available, a set for discovering all of each persons weapons throughout the game and a set just for viewing the included cut scenes

May 13, 2002
the story aint too great, but not as bad as star ocean 4 story.

anyway i beat it the other day in just under 40 hours, one of the best 360 rpg's.

period.

the final boss battle theme is pretty damn good too lol.

if you like jrpg's, then get it, you should like it.