MAG, MW2, or BAD COMPANY 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

which one is better?

• MAG

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • MW2

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • BAD COMPANY 2

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
Mar 23, 2004
I've noticed alot of people on my friend list are playing BAD COMPANY 2 now that use to play MW2, which ones more dope to you guys? I haven't played BAD COMPANY 2 or MAG yet. MW2 is starting to get boring to me lightweight i wanna switch up but i dont know which one.

Mar 13, 2003
Well homie MAG is on PS3 so unless u own one I'd go with bad company 2.......to tell u the truth I'm more curious about MAG than BC2........

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
MAG looks cool, but it is onlya ps3 online game. i hear its graphics is subpar. but look at all the online people you got!

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i only played demos of both but none of my FPS friends talk about mag anymore. i got like one friend on my list who i see playing it. only gripe i hear about BC2 is that only 4 per squad on a team. so you may have two teams, which breaks down to maybe 3 squads and 4 people on each squad. no cross squad chatting.

can anyone confirm?

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
i only played demos of both but none of my FPS friends talk about mag anymore. i got like one friend on my list who i see playing it. only gripe i hear about BC2 is that only 4 per squad on a team. so you may have two teams, which breaks down to maybe 3 squads and 4 people on each squad. no cross squad chatting.

can anyone confirm?
nah thats false, well on pc anyway, they have dedicated servers that hold 32 players, 16 a team and there is a key for global chat, team chat and squad chat, as well as voice chat.

dunno bout ps3 or xbox

Jan 16, 2007
go with modern warefare 2, its as simple as that and u know exactly what ur getting (hours and hours of your time taking away as u will become addicted, haha)

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Games don't have a shelf life anymore. Once the second Gears came out, the original was pretty much dead online. Modern Warfare 2 comes out, and everybody forgets about the first. It's the same fucking game.

It's a fucking joke.

Oct 19, 2008
Modern Warfare 2 comes out, and everybody forgets about the first. It's the same fucking game.

It's a fucking joke.
yup, sold my MW2 used for $40.24 to gamestop on the 15th while they had that 50%+ trade in deal.....Got GOW3, games over the top

GOW3, MAG & BFBC2....thats thel line up

Mar 16, 2005
i dont play these types of games but my son does, he bought MAG and sold it 3 days later, he said gameplay sucked and as cool as having that many players sounds, it is not that good when gameplay sucks. he said a couple of his friends also had same problems, when shooting people you can hit them 5 times and nothing they hit you once and you die, stuff like that

May 3, 2002
Sandman??? That's all I ever see dude playin anymore!!
haha! :lick: Yeah, I get sick of all the dumb shit that goes on in COD, Theres far less BS on BF2. So ive been playin that more. Once you start playing BF2 isnt that great, until you get things down. Like the large map and where the enemies spawn from and u get some good weapons and attachments. The controls are pretty tight and when you shoot someone they die. I rarely have a moment where im sayin, damn that guy should have been dead! Doesn't take a full clip to take someone down like in COD. Snipers are really accurate, I rarely see hit marks. As ive stated before, ive never really liked the BF series, besides getting to use vehicles. But this one is A LOT better. Controls are tight, Hits Kill, It reminds me of Ghost Recon and COD mashed together with vehicles. I would definitely say give it a chance. Don't base your opinion on the demo. Demo is terrible!

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Games don't have a shelf life anymore. Once the second Gears came out, the original was pretty much dead online. Modern Warfare 2 comes out, and everybody forgets about the first. It's the same fucking game.

It's a fucking joke.
True, but the BF series has always been innovating. The first BF ever made was BF1942 on PC only, it introduce WW2 warfare with planes, boats, subs, ships, tanks, jeeps that anyone could use, also host 64 player servers. This became a cult game way before Call of Duty and has always had staying power, they released Battlefield 2 many years after it and that was modern warfare with updated graphics, but the same style. Now we have BF Bad Company 2, not as innovative as its predecessors, but still new things you can fuck with like remote heli, mortars ect. This game has potential to be a long time stayer, but DICE and EA need to pull their fingers out their ass and fix part of the game that is broken.

i dont play these types of games but my son does, he bought MAG and sold it 3 days later, he said gameplay sucked and as cool as having that many players sounds, it is not that good when gameplay sucks. he said a couple of his friends also had same problems, when shooting people you can hit them 5 times and nothing they hit you once and you die, stuff like that
Scary, I bolded that part because the reason he is shooting people 5 times and they don't die, is because he is playing normal mode. He needs to play on Hardcore mode. It's pretty much 1 shot 1 kill and no healing, you need a medikit to heal. This is how the FPS games are meant to be played.

MW2 = ADDICTING LIKE GOLDENEYE

WHICH MEANS IT FUCKIN PWNZ.

bfbc2 knows this. thas why they goin at them so hard in they lil ads and what not.
MW2 is good, but alot of the people from MW2 (even console players Xbox/ps3) are going over to BFBC2 because its fresh and new for them, MW2 got stale after a week, same shit as the previous versions and no crouch ability is fucking lame, not to mention no dedicated servers........ fuck Infinity Ward.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
also noted, conquest mode is fucking homo.

Rush (hardcore) is where its at, no backshooters and flanking is harder and more realistic.