Mafia a.k.a. Skuntdunanna "The Streetz Iz Enough" Review

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Mafia a.k.a. Skuntdunanna
Review by: Sixxness |
Mafia a.k.a. Skuntdunanna "The Streetz Iz Enough"
Street Level Records 2003
Exec Producers: Mafia & D-Sane

1. This Is a Test- Computer voice talking about a test... 5/10

2. Intro- Pretty tight intro...It's almost two minutes long of rappin' with a pretty tight beat by Beezie 2k. 7/10

3. All I Got featuring Wanz- Skunt comes real tight on this track. Wanz adds a real smooth feel to the song...The tight beat is from D-Sane. I think Skunt comes real on this shit, this is one of my favorite tracks on this album. 9/10

4.See What I'm Sayin?- This is a pretty tight song. Skunt comes with a lot of tight punches as he usually does. "See what I'm sayin? That's what I'm sayin." Beat from D-Sane. 7/10

5. I've Been Solo- This is another tight track. Mafia appears as Skunt on this song...Skunt comes real tight as usual, good flow and tight punch lines. "Seattle, Washington is the city I claim." 7/10

6. Rap Right Commercial- A demo that was sent in that was over one hour long was made to say the cat was so wack, that he needs rap right the drink so he could rap better. It's got D-Sane, Notes, and I believe COLA on it. 5/10

7. Skuntdunanna featuring Kevin B- I think this is another one of the best songs on the album. Skunt comes tight and Kevin B comes in with the singin on the chorus, good shit. Pretty tight beat by Mafia. 9/10

8. Soundproof featuring Silver Shadow D- This is another pretty tight song, Skunt comes cooh on this song. A pretty tight beat by Bean One. Shadow D adds a lot to the song too, not too many cats sound like him. 7/10

9. Crazy Life Pt. 2- Skunt talks about everything he's been through. The ups and downs of life and shit that's happened to him. Skunt spits some real shit on this track over a tight beat by R.C. 10/10

10. I Can't Forget featuring Twin-G, A-Train, and Kevin B- This track has a little bit too much of a "pop" beat for me. But Skunt, Twin, and A-Train come tight on this track and the singing is good as well. 7/10

11. What Went Wrong featuring 151- This is another tight song on the album. Skunt and 151 sound real tight together and Mo Betta laced a real tight beat. 9/10

12. Strive 4 The Best featuring Laroo and Cozmo- This track has a chill, laid back type beat, by R.C., pretty tight...Skunt was the only one I was feelin' on this track though. 7/10

13. It Ain't Hard 2 See featuring Kevin B- Skunt spits pretty tight on this song. It's a track talkin about lovin' a woman and wantin to have a wife. Not really feelin it that much, but Skunt is still tight on it. 6/10

14. My Life Consists Of- Skunt talks about how he has to watch out for fake ass people and scandalous cats and females. He spits some real shit on this track. Another good song. Beat by Bean One. 8/10

15. Shake It feat Byrdie and Keek- This is a "dance" kind of song with an R&B feel to it. Skunt and Byrdie both come real tight on this song but the other guy I wasn't feelin as much. Tight beat by D-Sane. 8/10

16. 2 People- This has a tight laid back beat, with a good groove to it, laced by D-Sane. Skunt comes tight on this track, this track deals with females bein fake. Another good song. 8/10

17. Rejection Hotline- An intro with a girl callin a dude and he tells her to call another number which is the rejection hotline. 5/10

18. Tonight- Intro to the song is playin "Last Thing On My Mind" from Skunt's unofficial album then goes into a quick paced beat. Skunt comes pretty tight, more good punchlines. Talkin about fuckin...Cool beat by Mafia and D-Sane. 7/10

19. Shit Yeah- This is another one of my favorite songs, Mafia and D-Sane both lace the real tight beat. Talkin about hustlin, strugglin, and life. 10/10

20. The Streetz Iz Enough featuring Frame- Title track...Quick paced beat that's pretty tight. Laced by High Powered Ent. Skunt comes pretty tight on this song and Frame comes real tight on this track. 9/10

Overall Rating (based on individual song avg.): 7.5

Personally I didn't like the interludes at all. Which is what brought down the rating, but overall the songs are good, and if the interludes weren't there the rating would be higher