@MadSkrill or Bigg Robb

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
what up dirtys...long time no herrrrre
yall should be proud of your seed out herre in STL cause it's just a couple weeks away from me being officially the manager of Lyrikal Warfare....they sicc ass fucc...............I've tried calling the office but yall ain't never really there and it's easier for me to get at yall herrre. I wanted to get at yall about poster designs, album covers...................these boys are about 5 steps away from just runnin shit herrrre in the STL. I wanna send yall a cd of there shit. but holla back at me ........
*****it surprising what u can do if u just put your nose to the grindstone*****
1 luv
I'm Little

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
hit ya boy up homie ...

submit a few of their tracks to us and we'd be happy to put um on sumpn ...

your persistence seems to be payin off for ya homie and we're happy to have assisted you in anyway possible... and we'll be around if ya need any tips or help....

Apr 25, 2002
dirty was at work and was getting high, and bam the cover pops in my head................check it

I was looking at your B.G. Evil cover .........I like how it got the streets below him and his picture coming into it...( I hope that makes sense to u)

go to http://www.stlouissports.org/gameplan/index.html
therrre is a picture of the Louie showing the dome and has arch off to the side. If you could save that picture on file somehow that would be great.
but where would you want me to send there tracks to. and prices and all that good shit.
I would want the that picture (the city) with there picture coming into it like B.G. Evil's. And I'm working on some certain features for them too, they got the product and well i'm playing the C.I.A. and putting that shit on every corner of the ghettos, suburbs, country ass areas. It time for mofos to recognize St.Louis and they wild ass country boys.
what you don't think STL about that gangsta shit/ go ask DJ Quik- gimmi sum