Madden 09 Xbox 360 Live Leagues

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Who got madden? I went to go buy it at midnight at gamestop shit was packed, everybody there was buying xbox 360 versions too, and the 100 pack was sold out.
Im going to start a franchise and after I'm done gonna start a league, so everyone who want in post up your xbox live tag.

oh btw madden on ps3 looks shittier so if you have both consoles get it for xbox

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
I just read the online leagues on madden suck and are one of the worst parts about the game. is that true?
I think it probably sucks for people that aren't organized, because you have a lot of quitters and its easy to quit when you dont know nobody. I havent tried the league system yet im still workin on my franchise.

This Madden is better than 08 simply because it has that new "Madden Test", helps you with what you lack in the game, and you get to build up your skill level when u play games and set them up to "my skill" setting. This madden just more realistic than the last one IMO.