mad > got a ticket today

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
at 8:45p.m i was gonna make a right turn on a red light, and i failed to yield on a fucken truck with the headlights OFF.. when i got pulled over the officer said if i know why i got stop, and i told him the story of the truck headlights being off and he said i did not catch it.. ruin my night and day,

question > i got a ticket on jan for speeding and i know im not qualified to go driving school on this ticket yet.. when my 18 months go thru can i still make up this ticket on driving school?? i want to keep my record clean for driving jobs..

Apr 25, 2002
Speaking of tickets....I received one a couple of weeks ago for my front windows being tinted. Ain't that about a bitch!! And then to top it off, I didn't have my current proof of insurance, so the punk ass cop wrote me up for that too. FUCK the Pittsburg police...especially the ones that ride on motorcycles. I think they were born with a dick up their ass!! Oh well....:mad:

May 8, 2002
caffeine said:
question > i got a ticket on jan for speeding and i know im not qualified to go driving school on this ticket yet.. when my 18 months go thru can i still make up this ticket on driving school??
check up on it, call the driving school. because i think that even though it is before 18 months since your last ticket you can still go to driving school only you'de have to put in double the time at the school i think.

Nov 26, 2002
Speaking of tickets....I received one a couple of weeks ago for my front windows being tinted. Ain't that about a bitch!!
PIMPIN' FIGHT THAT SHIT....THEY OUTLAWED THAT SHIT SO ITS LEGAL TO HAVE YOUR WINDOWS AS DARK AS YOU WANT THEM IN THE FRONT SIDES!!

May 3, 2002
Fuck parking tickets, aren't our tax dollars enough?! Then they want to charge bridge tolls...
Today I walked into the Department of Parking and Traffic (and Legal Thievery) to pay a $50 ticket and in a loud voice, told the cashier that "somebody's gonna stay rich because of me." I also asked her if my donation to politicians was tax deductable and she said "no." Fucking live-off-the-poor and do-nothing pigs...

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
FUCC A TICCET, AND FUCC SJPD!

i got one for parking at an imaginary parking space (on accident) while at the Siccness BBQ and the ticket me for like $90.... i'm late paying it for one week, and they jump the price to $110 FUCC SJPD and most of all FUCC DEEPEASTOAKLAND, HE'S THE REASON WHY I SHOWED UP TO THAT BBQ, SO I COULD ROLL HIS BITCH ASS UP IN FRONT OF ERBODY BUT HE AINT SHOWED UP AND IF IT WASN'T FOR HIM, I WOULDN'T HAVE WENT TO THE BBQ AND I WOULD STILL HAVE AN EXTRA $110 IN MY POCKET, FUCK EM FUCK EM DIE

:devious:

SKS

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
One day i figured i was sick of speeding tickets. So since i usually drive on the highway at about 85mph-90mph... and theres a cop and i feel he will pursue me, i just floor it as soon as i see him. so i may blow by at 100, and by the time he pulls out im already gettng off the highway. (assuming im in an area im associated with.)

And that one time i never signed the ticket. So i said i never got it, lol.

Jun 29, 2002
damn I got you all on tickets I have gotten in two weeks mind you two tickets for speeding 95 in a 70, no insurance and following too close. I dont' have road rage I just like to drive fast. so now I am paying for it $3,300 dollars and I just got my car out of impound. So fuck any cop and a radar and a damn trans am driving cops