Machtte Victim

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 26, 2002
i can't wait to chop you down (down) to the ground (ground) and your bleeding ( bleeding) for your life now your screaming your feeling the pains as i slice through your veigns and the pain is unbearable horrible choppin you up into peices it's messy and it's get me excited what's bad is i like it i might get then edge and cut off both legs and i'll take em and break em and have as a lan i grab on my handle i jab you and stab you all your intestines i like to unravel and eat them and lick my machette vitcim and cut up shit and i'm think blood and guts all over my close and shows that i'm nuts kid i love my machette like jason and freddy i slice you and dice you and chop you up into confetti i'm ready to the next one and it was disgusting mess so i wiped my machette and left

:devious: tell me what you think:devious:

H

H. T. B

They don't make children like they use to. You must have been through alot of abuse and neglect. LOL, naw just playing.

Keep it up lil homie you getting there.

I can see it now, You should change your name to Young Ripgut.