Machete kills

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
I've heard a lot of people complain about the first one saying it looked fake & I always give them the same speech. They simply don't get it. Since the Grindhouse double feature by Quentin Tarantino & Robert Rodriguez it's been retro greatness. The spin off, Machete is as well epic in my opinion.

Those movies are a throwback to what 70's movies were exactly like. They were over the top gore, cheesy, yet entertaining. It's a sign that things were much more simple & people back then knew it was just a movie. Fake was acceptable. We now live in a world of CGI & things have to look realistic in movies to be accepted. These Machete / Grindhouse movies are like fitting into an old pair of broken in shoes. It just feels right.

Last edited:

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
First machete is one of my all time favorites... But for some reason i dont find the new trailer too convincing... I was hella looking forward to this and when i saw the preview i was kinda disappointed not sure why... Hopefully the movie will be bad ass

Props: mouth_my_nuts