mac dre

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 8, 2003
NO LOVE said:
FLEA CD BOUT TO GET REPRESSED ANYWAY SO WAIT AND COP IT
waznt that supposed 2 b re-pressed back in october?? i been waitin 4 that shit hella long. hahaa spider, he played that shit 4 me on the phone but wouldnt let me borrow it :angry: lol itz a tight cd tho

Jul 24, 2004
You know... on my behalf. If it wereint for people giving me burnt CD's i never would have bought half the CD's i have.. I like to listen to what a foo can spit befor i buy it. Cuz sadly 80% of the CD's out there are trash.. But do u mean you want the track cuz you like it and want it or cuz u wanna see if its good so u go cop the CD???

May 16, 2004
PelonX4 said:
You know... on my behalf. If it wereint for people giving me burnt CD's i never would have bought half the CD's i have.. I like to listen to what a foo can spit befor i buy it. Cuz sadly 80% of the CD's out there are trash.. But do u mean you want the track cuz you like it and want it or cuz u wanna see if its good so u go cop the CD???
but not everyone is like you pelon

Nov 2, 2004
Gracias homies 4 all your replies. Well i have been looking everywhere for gangsta fleaz cd but no store has it or i would buy it in a heart beat or as far as mac dre goes i buy all his shit 2 so if i disrespected anybody dispensas to all.