Mac Dre - Y.B.B. (Question)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
I looked as far back as I could in case someone had already asked this on this new board, and I saw that no one had done so, and I never paid attention to the previous ones on the old boards, so I'ma ask it again...
What's the difference between Mac Dre's Young Black Brotha with the blue CD and the mirror-like one?
Any help is greatly appreciated. I pre-thank you.

I don't want to make a whole new post, so I'll ask it here as well. I want to ask about Young Ridah's Look Who's Flossen. May I get peoples' opinions on it, and if it's hard to find, out of print, etcetera? Thanks.

Apr 25, 2002
I DONT KNOW BOUT THE MAC DRE THING...I HAVE THE YBB COVER ALL BLUE I DIDNT KNOW THERE WAZ ANOTHER ONE

BUT AS FAR AS YOUNG RIDAH...I HAVE IT...I HATE IT

I MEAN THE OPENING TRACK IS FIRE AND MAYBE 2 MORE TRAX BUT OVERALL THE BEATS SOUND LIKE SOME NINTENDO SHIT AND HIS FLOW GETS WAAAAAY PAST ANNOYING...HE TRYS TO DO A LIL TOO MUCH WITH IT...OVERALL HE GOT SKILLS BUT HE DIDNT USE IT RIGHT IN MY OPINION

May 7, 2002
no musical difference between the mirror and the blue disc YBB...but....
Blue disc= OG copy, rare
Mirror disc=Re-release, can be found anywhere

May 3, 2002
I was looking at them yesterday and noticed that the blue one has a Hercules address and the mirror one has the Robles Avenue Y.B.B. uses now, so I figured the blue one was O.G. It's printed in Canada, too, and the blue looks more faded.
Thanks, P. Rob