MAC DRE doing tooooo much ecxtasy?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
hes been goin cheap on the beats since raper gone bad,plus his rappin aint what it used to be,but i gotta say on mac dammit man and friends,it sounds like hes takin his time writin his raps again,thats the most heat i heard from him since rapper gone bad/stupid doo doo dumb....

Apr 25, 2002
with me...i mean you can't look at Mac to do the kinda tracks he did back then...he does seem like he done mellowed out a bunch, but that's prolly just maturity...but i mean he's just a smooth mothafucka on the mic, don't really matter what potna say as long as it rhymes lmao

Apr 26, 2002
Shit if he's got syko doing alot of the production on his new CD coming out I think this could be the best MD album in years....

Oh by the way, I think this thread should go to the classic posts forum because of mac dre's death in a cockfight lmao

May 21, 2002
www.vicvodka.com
Damn, dem Big Roosters took out my homie Freddy Fried back in 88'. Pecked my homie 136 times in the face. Shit was scary as hell. I watched it from behind a log (I wasn't tryin' to risk my life, fuckin' with this BIG RED HEN)! pleazebelieveit!

Apr 25, 2002
mustynutz said:
naw, he gave the rooster 707 hits of x and it flipped out and killed him...it was on the internet and in the paper, plus my boys cousin's best friend has a roomate who knew this guy at a gas station who was brothers with the guy who owned the rooster
LMAO

Apr 25, 2002
VicVodka said:
Damn, dem Big Roosters took out my homie Freddy Fried back in 88'. Pecked my homie 136 times in the face. Shit was scary as hell. I watched it from behind a log (I wasn't tryin' to risk my life, fuckin' with this BIG RED HEN)! pleazebelieveit!
HAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE THIS THREAD

Apr 25, 2002
VicVodka said:
LMAO!!

May 13, 2002
i once knew a breezy that would drop 5 pills a rave, some of yall may have seen her online before on them import racing websites showin off her saggy ass titties... bitches name is Maria Guiterrez... that bitch would be looking cracked out by the end of the rave lookin like a straight up crack head monster....