maaan i had this weird ass dream lmao...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
it was about me trynna hook up wit siccmade muzicc n join dey label....i saw lynch in oklahoma juz chillin smokin a fat ass joint and this nigga had a big ass axe right by his side lmao...so i was scared to go ova dere and i needed one of my homeboi to come with me so we went to lynch and he was like ''sup homies''? i was like tellin him he doin his thang n makin his shyt tight n all dat so we started talkin ....den all da sudden loki came out wit a bad hair day lmao he was blunted as well too....so den lynch saw one of his enemies down da street n he was like '' hol up ama chop dat nygga head off'' so he went ova dere n shot da dude n da back 2 timez n sat back down...we was like daaaam r da popo gon trip....lynch was like nahh maaine im coo wit da popo's dey b hookin me up wit some tight ass gunz fo me to blast on niggaz ...i was like daam...so i asked him if i wanted to join siccmade records n he was like ''we gon have to beat cha'll up to get put on 5 minutes den ur on if u cry like a lil bitch u aint neva gon get on'' i was like daam...so dey flew down to cali n i went wit dem as well i got signed on/put on lol n soon as i got out da siccmade building lol dere was full of haters n shyt strapped up pointin me n mah homeboi finna get out head blown off n shyt...soon as i heard da gun shotz i woke up and my lil brotha was playin the resident evil game on gamecube lmao...daaaaaam that shit looked so real n my dream that was hella weird

Apr 24, 2003
Kansas City, MO
i had a dream i had 2 eggs, and if they got broken it would destroy the universe.....somehow they got cracked and everybody started trippin, it was total anarchy, but this dude walked up and put his hands on them and healed them...then he was like...i am satan, and everyone was like thank you satan, you're the best satan, we love you satan......and i was just standing there holding the eggs, thinking whats wrong with these people, and satan just walked off into the sunset........

Dec 18, 2002
I had a dream that lynch had this big ass house on the corner that he made songs out of and only his homeboys could go in and out and anyone else would be hella scared to fuck with the house cuz lynch was like a hella crazy ass killa and shit. then this one time i was gettin chased or sum shit by these doods with glocks and i ran up lynchs fire escape and saw his ass with a axe...i thought he was about to fuck me up then he hopped down and fucked up the doods chasin me and let me chill at the house after that smokin blunts listenin to lynchs shit no one else has heard...woke up wishin it came tru

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Man You Motha Fuckaz Iz Ignorant Tellin Bout These Dreams That Aint Even Tight. Maybe A Dream Like Lynchs CD Came Out Tommorow Or Something Would Be Tight But Lynch With An Axe And This Other Crazy Shit I Mean Come On Dogg Lynch Aint Got No Motha Fuckin Axe That He Uses. And Satan Aint Savin The WQorld

Save The Bullshit To Tell Your Homies Dont Make Yourselves Look Like Fools On This Board.

Im Audi 5000

Jan 16, 2003
there seems to be no point to this thread, but if i had to guess it i'd say you just want to give everybody a reason to make fun of you, not talkin shit just tellin it how i see it

Apr 24, 2003
Kansas City, MO
SmOkEd_OuT_213 said:
Man You Motha Fuckaz Iz Ignorant Tellin Bout These Dreams That Aint Even Tight. Maybe A Dream Like Lynchs CD Came Out Tommorow Or Something Would Be Tight But Lynch With An Axe And This Other Crazy Shit I Mean Come On Dogg Lynch Aint Got No Motha Fuckin Axe That He Uses. And Satan Aint Savin The WQorld

Save The Bullshit To Tell Your Homies Dont Make Yourselves Look Like Fools On This Board.

Im Audi 5000

uh huh......i know what you "iz" saying. i'm the fool.

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
of all the ppl in the world, you had a dream about lynch and loki ( doods). you coulda at least had a dream about zagg (a female).

*scratchin' my ass*

ah well. some ppl have strange taste. :confused: