M-Dash "Po...Broke and Hungry"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
Sure is green...

Constructive criticism is as follows:
Tone down the green...humans are not normally yellow/green. Lose the glow around all the letters...think professional & use flat whites, they'll stand out against the green. Choose more crisp..refined fonts. & It is hard to tell first off that he is up against a trash can...try to make it more visible.

Hope that helps.

Regards

Oct 1, 2002
www.soundclick.com
mane that's tight and clean. make the natural born dankstas presents - white glow

m-dash either orange like the bag of chips or chrome

po broke and hungry- chrome

just my thoughts.

how much a cover like that goes for hit me on the pm.

JG_

Gline Design Staff
Oct 31, 2002
www.glinedesign.com
Definitely, critisicm for this cover is easy and obvious.

The green is just laid on a little too heavy and much. The concept and layout of the cover is good. It's just there is little to no contrast of colors on the entire cover (minus the items in the bg). The whole thing is green basically, which doesn't look too good to me. Maybe make the text an alterning color, work with some different ones.

Secondly, a small little nitpick, but his entire face and clothing has a greenish tone, yet his left hand looks red, as if you just forgot to alter the coloring of it.

But overall, nice job, just a little too muc green as others have said. If you saved the PSD w/ layers, as you probably did, you could just go in and change the hue of some of the overlaying items.