lyricly speaking (practice verse) how you like this?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
lyricly speaking (practice verse) how you like this?- Still Like This One The BEST -

poeticly inclined to intrigue your mind/i climb/over mountains to conqour/call me the ryhme monster/haunting you in your waking life/chasing you down narrow corridors/with sharp instruements for your horror/bare faced with a mug/aim to have you praying to the man above/i'm a sicc mutherfucker/bitch hunter/blunt puffer/block stunner/have you sprinting fast like a track runner/do your homework/i'm mentally unstable/kick facts fuck fables/start sum shit and turn tables/have your card/pull it out and have you barred/for trying to represent/your fucking mouth i resent/attack and never relent/stomp your ass to the ground/after that pipe you down with the 4 pound/round for round i'm conditioned for war/school your ass for even thinking your hardcore/feeling like a fiend who can't score/your whole style is bore/you think your this i'm more/step if you feel it/intimidated and get your punk ass defeated/even if you thought to step to me/you'd get your ass kicked like a siccly dope fiend/like i'm bombin on base heads/your dusty like old dreads/i make heads bob/while you bobbin on dicks/livin trife might as well hustle sum tricks/think your a man i'll treat you like a bitch!

Apr 25, 2002
yea, i think thats your best shit even tho i've slept on your other shit. IMO it sounds doper when you have multi's like the last 2 or 3 words rhyme not just tha last one in the sentence......