Lynch vs BMR..!!..good news

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
straight from evildooinz.com...peep

Lynch vs BMR

After 13 hours of Mediation. Brotha Lynch Hung and Cedric Singleton Had no attentions of giving up either way. The Conferrence was tense. However at the End Lynch and Ced Settled out of Court for an Undisclosed Amount. Now Lynch has full control of 24 deep and Season of da Siccness.

M

mr2productionz

i cant wait for that season to come bacc out. the only ones i ever got was bootlegged. i never got to actually buy it.

May 17, 2002
so then all them times lynch be up on here or one of his siccmade folks, hollerin thanks for my cash ced, n atten: lynch won the court settlement, all that shit was a lie? up until now. just dont make sense to me, they stories is damn near like they release dates.........sumthin to feed the hungry , yet never happens................hmmmmmmmmmm..msane

May 27, 2002
MSANE said:
so then all them times lynch be up on here or one of his siccmade folks, hollerin thanks for my cash ced, n atten: lynch won the court settlement, all that shit was a lie? up until now. just dont make sense to me, they stories is damn near like they release dates.........sumthin to feed the hungry , yet never happens................hmmmmmmmmmm..msane
that is a very compelling point