LYNCH VS BIG SCOOB albums

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004
Idk correct me If I'm wrong but Fuck been a lynch fan for a minute but I honestly enjoyed big scoob DAMN FOOl album way better then LYNCHs album way better that damn fool is sick through n through I skipped with lynch idk wat yall think :siccness:

Sep 19, 2008
www.youtube.com
Maybe if I watched some Penis Mutilation videos I might be able to answer your question.

Thank you to everyone who sent me a pm... guess not everyone on the sicc is an asshole afterall

Dec 17, 2004
Come on u ppl seriously going to sit here n act like that lynch album was the shit when it wasn't it was worth the money I payed for it I wud of rathered got it from the used cd section for like 5 bucks or bootleged that shit I'm just stating the truth garbage just like his other album guess I'm just getting tired of listening to the same ass boring lines on every song from lynch its like not even listening to a different song if it was for the hooks let's face it ppl lynch will never b well known n its like listening to a new too short cd same ass shit lol

Dec 14, 2005
I agree with the OP..

Even though I haven't heard Scoobs album..

Theres only so many rhymes about splitting dicks that I can handle

Dec 14, 2005
Yeah, apparently Tech ruined that song according to Lynch fans..

He really should've referenced razor blades and dildos a couple times to satisfy them

Oct 25, 2006
It's gotten to the point that I can turn on a Lynch song, then pick out over 5 phrases that I've heard in another song. It's sad, really.

Back on topic though...

Who's Big Scoob?

Jan 16, 2007
I haven't heard Scoobs yet I'm looking forward to it......can I get a Private Message please. Hopefully its in my mailbox when I get home but I doubt it

Dec 17, 2004
Scoob comin hard, Lynch was slackin wit it imo on his last disc, some heaters though
I'm not hating just stating the fact I was a lynch fan since 24 deep n just grew up listen to his shit n I guess I'm just tired of hearing the same ass lines I heard him spit when I was 8 or 9 I feel the same way about snoop I think his music is gud but his rhymes r just straight garbage lol but just my fame of mind

Dec 17, 2004
I do everything through my phone so sorry pimpin no can do but its a sick ass album better then the first one but to me the only ppl that can actually listen to a new lynch cd is a new fan I'm old skool lynch fan n his music now is ok