Lynch"s release date

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 29, 2002
nobody sitting there laughing at anybody.
we got production issues we trying to sort
out. sware to god i'm finna write a comedy
about all the bullshit we been going through
to make this shit right. something's you can
sit back & laugh about later down the line.
no other way around it. once again.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Production I thought That Fuckin Album Was Done, Sent To The Manufactures And It Takes Them 4 Weeks And After Manufacturing We Were Gonna See A Lynch CD Shortly After. At Least Thats What Evildooinz.Com Said

Apr 25, 2002
I'm just trippin' off the fact that it was advertised that the official date would be up. It isn't.....so can you feel us?

E

Epidemic

This was the shit I was speaking on right here. Let it be known

Epidemic

Be Blessed By The Words I speak

Dec 2, 2002
some people can never be satisfied, espeically when business comes along. you think Lynch is doing this on purpose to hurt his fans? i assume that Lynch has alot of shit on his hands in this situation, i mean Lynch hasn't released a solo since Loaded and you know Lynch is going to need the best distributers for this shit, this is along awaited album everyone is anticipating on getting. so can we just chill out and be patient?

Feb 23, 2003
I AGREE WITH THAT SICKNESS BUT EVEN YOU HAVE TO WONDER WILL LYNCH BY INCH BE WORTH THE SICX YEAR WAIT SINCE LOADED DROPPED IN 97'.

Aug 21, 2002
WILL LYNCH BY INCH BE WORTH THE SICX YEAR WAIT

i bet if it was a 10 year wait u would still cop a couple copys of that shit....its gonna come out when it comes out...no need to worry about whether its good or not till the day u hear it

Apr 25, 2002
LMAO only Lynch could get his his pushed back release date pushed back.

Figure that one out.

It's all good.....we know it will be worth the wait.

Jul 22, 2002
How come artist from back street labels can press albums out every week without production problems but a siccmade release always and I mean always has some damn issue. For being one of the more established labels you all sure have alot of "production which = delays" problems more so than any other label I have ever seen? Why is that and why the hell dont you change it? Loyal fans; some that have known you from the block are waitin very eagerly but you get all defensive but we just wanna put money in your pocket and in return we want a reliable artist that his word holds weight....No doubt; you have the skills but whos handelin the rest cause you will be 50 by the time you get somethin out.... just freein my mind as a FAN that has all your shit.....