Lynch Our Last Hope...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
after hearin tha new hollow tip an fu2....only lynch can save us with some sicc shit

an maybe if P-FOLKZ would drop somethin new too

I HOPE FOLKS

May 13, 2002
^^^to me, both of those cds were weak

i mean tha d.e. has always had his weird style but even so fu2 is garbage compared to FU1 which is one of my fav cds

that hollow was killed by that shitty ass production...i mean damn when hollow was on highside his shit was hella tight, an even after he left he still did put out a few decent cds (slug 4 slug thug status) but this one beat wise is trash

u just cant knoc shit when it aint hittin right...fold

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i thought fu1 was wack (i like first degree though) so i probably wont even check out fu2 if you say that. after listening to that 2sav shit ill never even look at another hollow release. boo boo!!

Jan 16, 2003
D-menace, you heard big black bat?..thas tha only de cd i've bought an that shit was pathetic!!!! does FU1 or 2 sound like it?, my first thought after hearing BBB was that i'm never buying another DE album again.

input is appreciated

May 13, 2002
Yep i have heard BBB an its garbage

i prolly never will buy another D.E. cd.....

FU1 is tight..... but fu2 is wack as fucc

That t-nuttty is pretty dope though...im feelin it

May 6, 2002
man the T-Nutty is heat, period. Nutty gotta be one of the tightest on the westcoast right now!

i thought the hollow was tight. most people i've talked to think its dope cept this post topic right here, thats dope tho everyone gots their opinions. but for those who feel hollow i'd say peep that shit cuz its pretty hard. that 2sav shit was kinda weak i'd say, but the luni coleone & hollow - wanted dead or alive was fuckin hard! alot of people keep talkin about 2sav but no one speakin on that wanted dead or alive, i havent seen one referenace to that cd in the last month when speakin on hollow tip.

anyways hell yea tho, i aint really feelin p-folks but maybe his new shit would suprise me. i aint big on that midevil dark style. i like beats like #1-#3 on that tnutty, them beats are hard as fucc dogg. even if lynch is keepin his midevil style i hope he got some similar beats, or at least somethin with that gangsta feel. fa sho tho regardless i know its gonna be fire...

@D-Menace - if you wanna scan thru that hollow again, check out track #9 'Military Grind' again, i thought that track was hardddd.

May 13, 2002
Man p-folks is vicious homie...peep that new trac on sac kingz 2 "i want it all" its tight

i cant wait for a new pfolkz cd...damn

ill give that new hollow a listen again i guess....

i was feelin wanted dead or alive though an all of his older shit especially on highside

im playin trac 14 "battle rap" on that t-nut...fold

May 11, 2002
takin no shortz vol. 2

im definitly feelin that new hollow, the only dissapointment for me was track 5 on the second cd with t nutty luni and irocc production wise i think they couldve came with a harder beat for a line up like that..

Aug 2, 2002
DE's Big Black Bat was weeeeaaak. I've never heard such non-sense on an album. He's trying to scary and shit with his stupid mumbling. I'm sure someone likes BBB, just not me.

May 13, 2002
Tahzay said:
DE's Big Black Bat was weeeeaaak. I've never heard such non-sense on an album. He's trying to scary and shit with his stupid mumbling. I'm sure someone likes BBB, just not me.

^^^couldn't agree more...but don't get me wrong folks tha d.e. came hella HARD on "heataz" on lynchs old shit, that trac is past classic status...fold

Jan 16, 2003
oh yea for sure DE has came hard before, but BBB was a huuuuuuge disapointment, but thanks menace i'll probably go pick up that FU1

Back to the subject of this thread, nobody has a style like lynch or can do it as good as he does, and it seems like(from his appearances) that he has did a good job re-creating it to keep it sick but not like s.o.d.s. sick but more of a 2000 style, who knows how long he can keep it up, but yes he is our last hope for sick style music since 3-6 fell off that tip

Dec 18, 2002
I havent heard BBB yet...but DAMN THAT D.E was pretty tight...and fu1 was aight...im feelin t-nuttys shit but i wouldnt say hes one of the best on the west coast...hes got one heated cd out...he aint at that status quite yet...not with killa tay, bo-locc(no matter what he raps about now hes still one of the best in the west) luni coleone (i liked lunasicc better but hes still got heat) and D.E is floatin around....Nickatina...yea

Sep 17, 2002
damn did he open tha thread sayin that tha new Hollow Tip was weak??? i just heard some a them trakks on 2siccaudio.com an that shits tite as fukk!!!!!! it even got a KlasSiKK rating in tha review...2sav was gay as fukk and a his past few cd's have been weak, but this shits different...i'm bout ta go get that shit