@Lynch Hung, the-she or loki can yall get a concert out in Concord, CA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Y

Young_Nut781

Lynch Hung, the-she or loki can yall get a concert out in Concord, CA all of us in the 925 are Siccmade 24/7 holla bacc at me loc we havent had a Siccmade Concert out here in hella long bout time for one. gone

Jul 8, 2002
Young Nut...Is that you? Dayum, If we don't put you on Street Teams it will be the biggest mistake Siccmade ever makes. You are the most persistent member I have ever seen. I cum across your postings all over Evildooinz, and now I see you are hittin up the fam in here too...Good shyt, Folks :cheeky:

May 2, 2002
it'd be cool to actually have a tight concert like that here, only problem is the police will hate...

and where would it be held? The weak ass pavilon usually hosts only bullshit...

ya'll should make an appearance at our little Rasputins spot here too.. though itz not all that big.

Jul 8, 2002
Lynch- You know I'm already on it! Just waitin for the go-ahead from yaw...Consider it done...:cheeky:

But on another cloud, I was talkin to Rip about the Lynch by Inch DVD and had some ideas on how we (LOL) I mean, you should use it to promote Siccmade Chronicles, Girls Gone Sicc, Sicc Films, and of course the Siccmade Family re-release of the whole catalogue and new releases. My folks Brad Bitler will hook it all in with the movie, some footage from the tour, baccstage shyt, in the studio...etc...and motha fuccas will be watchin that shyt on the daily! Based on your past numbers of album sales, it will be spreading the word to MILLIONS of fans about Siccmade Muzicc, save a fortune on advertising costs, and all with less legwork so we can concentrate on soaking more storefronts and clubs with Lynch By Inch promotional shyt...Dayum! I get so excited about this shyt, I lost my point I was trying to make, oh yeah! :rolleyes: LOL!
With the release of Lynch By Inch, doing in-stores down here in the Bay Area prior to cumming to perform would sell the shows out for sure cuz we could promote the show at the signing in whatever area you are in...TallCan and EMoe already know where the most love is shown to us down here, so I could hit those contacts up and schedule some shyt...Get at me...BTW- Your e-mail is ALWYZ full so it is next to impossible to holla at you. :rolleyes: So when you get a minute, drop me an e-mail or [email protected] or hit me on the Metro (Beta, Can, Rip...etc...they'll give you my number)
Have a good weekend...Sup with those Lakers? LOL :cheeky:
-Saucy

Y

Young_Nut781

Saucy Sup Girl thanks you know I'm Stayin Siccmade 24/7 you know Loced To Da Brain all day lookin for niggas Slipin and jut bumpin that Siccmade Shyt but any way cool Lynch cant wait till you et tat Concert Shyt Craccin down this Part of the Bay and Snakeyes Fucc the damn Five 0 they can succ dicc cuz they aint goin to stop shyt homie it will stay craccin till when ever

Jul 8, 2002
Kevin-
My posting was hella old, so I already know about all that on Evildooinz...Glad to see that the LBI cd/dvd is ready to hit the stores. You know I been gettin everybody down here ready for it! Siccmade 4 Life!
Much love and loyalty...
~Saucy