Lynch By Inch T-Shirts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
SICCMADE!!!!

HELL YEA I WANT A SHIRT, BUT AT THE SAME TIME I DONT WANA GET MY CHEESE JACCKED.......SO LETS MAKE A DEAL...

SEND ME THE SHIRT FIRST, THEN ILL SEND PAYMENT-
OR I CAN SEND HALF FIRST AND THE OTHER HALF WHEN I GET THE SHIRT.
MY WORD IS 160% LEGIT.

IT SOUNDS ASS BACCWARDS, BUT THATS THE ONLY WAY TO INSURE THAT I GET WHAT I PAY FOR DEALING WITH SICCMADE.
I'VE SEEN TO MANY DEALS GO SOUR FOR THE CONSUMER WHEN DEALING WITH SICCMADE.

D-LOCC

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
^^^^^^^^^
I THINK HE DID SAID THAT....
BUT AFTER SEARCHING THROUGH THE DEEP COMPLEX WEBSITE, I FOUND NOTHING AT ALL.

NOTE TO LYNCH OR RIP:
THE WEBSITE IS HELLA SICC, BUT FROM A USER POINT OF VIEW-

-I CANT READ BLACK WORDS ON A BLACK BACCGROUND
-ITS HELLA HARD TO FIND WHAT YOUR LOOKIN FOR ON THE SITE,
THE NAVIGATION AND OR LAYOUT IS TOO DIFFICULT.
-THE LOAD UP IS HELLA S-L-O-W

just my 60 cents

D-LOCC

Jul 6, 2002
evildooinz.com
(this zagg)
I do feel u on that shit homie.. , but it's fucc'd up cuz the person we had slang'n the jerseys, been fired, but they gave us a bad name in sales.. they had to order the jerseys from the spot.. but like lynch said he has a box and another two on the way.. xl and xxl. but believe me i'm finna be in charge of gett'n them to the people.. i don't know how lynch posted it up, but i'll be hook'n that in, and whoever orders a t-shirt will be receiving the shirt in 2- 5 days.. everyone.. i feel u if you aint feelin that, but i'm doin this 1.. and i can't appologize enough to the people that didn't get they're shirts or jerseys.. aye we also have some e-mo shirts left i think too.....
zagg