Lynch/Beta 97-2001 era dark beats

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 29, 2007
the whole "looking death in the face" album by young bo was produced by beta...i just love those tracks like "on my way to being major" or "by myself"

Apr 25, 2002
^^Did Beta produce those? I dont think he did, and if he didnt I dont understand the point of posting about Doomsday. We know those cds are dark. If he did produce those albums Then I stand corrected, and will feel like an asshole. If not then you posting on here like we talking specificly about burritos and your telling us tacos are mexican food as well.....HAHA Im playing homie

Aug 5, 2002
ITWCT is the best Beta dark era CD, Loaded is a close second P-Folks B,S&T is third. I know Beta is sittin' on that dark album, he needs to drop that shit ASAP.

Jun 11, 2004
Get the fuck outta here really?
Bitchez on my jock n Sex Phen where dope ass fuck
ya thats some old school beta beats. that album is classic. if you listen to the last song BeeGee gives props to "funkmaster beta for hookin it up with that old reggea type shit" or somethin like that. Beta produced a few songs for BeeGee's second album Blackgorrillamillatactics, but I forget which ones. I'll try to post em up.