luniz - silver and black

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
www.ifuckinglovesports.com
i just copped it...all the same songs except two new ones...one wit fat joe and one called swang song. 10 tracks with one bonus track its that num solo song about drugs. so yea its coo but i already played this out months ago lol. only 9.99 here tho so i aint trippin. peace.

Jul 3, 2002
but think about it... if u didnt hear that bootleg shit all them months ago, would u go out and buy the album??

i know i would... and im gonna go buy it anyways, even if i played the shit out of the album, cause we cant be contributin this bootleggin shit.......keep bay area rap alive.....

May 5, 2002
i was hella mad when i seen that shit in the stores man. i heard they was gonna redo sum songs and i seen that that shit only had 10 tracks, i was like wtf. but i copped it anyways to show my support to them, but still i was very disappointed with it. like u said every songw as on the bootleg one i played out monthjs ago and they could have put all the tracks taht was on the bootleg one on it to. but im gonna be looking for anything cominh out by them like when nims solo drops. late!