Luniz "Let's Be Friends"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
That shit is hard as fuck! That's funny how they are dissin each other throughout the song...Num says "Clear your throat you sound like DMX" hahahah that shit was funny. I hope some of their new songs will sound like this shit. It's from Heated Speeches right?

T

thug_proppa

some of the best shit ive heard. look at for heated speaches to droppin soon. its posed to have a new luniz and dru down song.

Apr 25, 2002
ay, anybody know how to clean up a song? like take out the distortion and shit!? since yall was talkin about heated speeches. i wanted to burn that song to the computer in mp3 and then edit that shit to make it sound clean. that song is hard as fuck and the shit be slumpin heavy in my car! but it sounds hella fucked up when its loud. i wanted to take out distortion and shit.. anybody know how??

"yukmouth, definition, you dont brush, but eat ass"

Apr 25, 2002
TACT OUT MUZIC said:
ONCE ITS DONE THEIR REALLY AINT MUCH YOU CAN DO UNLESS YOU HAD THE ACTUALL FILE IT WAS RECORDED IN, WHICH ID ASSUME YUK, OR SOMEONE HAS THE FILE, OR WHEREVER THEY RECORDED IT AT....

i was talkin about the "if u got scratch" song. but yeah, that luniz song needs some work too. only if you can make the bass hit harder and more. damn