Ludacris "Move Bitch"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I dont usually design fake covers but i was bored and cooked this up...i dont really think its a "LUDA STYLE" cover but i think it turned out cool...any feedback would be great...
thanks in advance

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i think that's pretty tight.....it may not be his style, but it would be a tight fuckin cover for him to use.....maybe a different tightle.....but it would be tight.

Apr 25, 2002
Thanks for the feedback ya'll, yea when i first started making the cover i was aiming towards a more animated look but my imagination took a turn for the worse...

keep the feedback comin'

Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
Don't take offense...but it looks like it was made by Photo Copy Graphics. Everything from the glow in the back to the doctored face (the style of it). He kind of looks like Martin, lol. It's nice don't get me wrong, it just looks like a Shemp spin-off.

Regards

Apr 25, 2002
@ Sik i didnt take what you said at all the wrong way, in no way did i try and spin off of PD but just to let you know this is my style and im not going to change it just because the PDG people blew up before i did with it...i was using these kind of designs before i even heard of the photo doctors...but once again i know where your coming from

thanks for the feedback all