Love The bay, But Go Steelers!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 18, 2004
Good game raiders, but we (Steelers) had to bring it back and win. Its crazy the on hom many steelers fans are in the bay area or just northern cali, I love It. I just orderd the nfl ticket so im watchin every game this year

Apr 25, 2002
hell yea..i mean i dont have "a team"..i just go for the bay area in all sports..BUT..the steelers are a family team so to speak..and my grandfather RIP was from pitts pennyslvania along with my mom and all there fam..so he was a big time steelers fan and everytime they play i gotta root for um..was a pretty good game tho

Feb 18, 2004
No thats the proble, u cant fuck with them steelers boy. Hine mutha fucken ward is raw homie, but maybe next year u guys can give it your best shot. We are 5-1 againt the radiers since Cowher's been coach.

Feb 18, 2004
Funny post guys

So Vicious Tho said:
u gotta be kidding, the steelers fuckin suck lol, maddux ? dudes a fuckin joke, he's gonna have the most fumbles out of any quarter back this season....
How many times did your joke of a quarter back (Bitch Gannon) throw right to us or fucken get the ball knocked out of his hands, now thats some funny shit. And sapp and that other fat ass dude did do shit to duce, almost a hundred yards on that ass. Aint no raider tryin to see Hines Ward either. This is gonna be a good year, started that shit off so tough

Stealth

May 8, 2002
precessionpower said:
How many times did your joke of a quarter back (Bitch Gannon) throw right to us or fucken get the ball knocked out of his hands, now thats some funny shit. And sapp and that other fat ass dude did do shit to duce, almost a hundred yards on that ass. Aint no raider tryin to see Hines Ward either. This is gonna be a good year, started that shit off so tough
Yo dogg, he just has a stick up his ass because we're 1-0 and he's 0-1. I've been a Steelers fan ever since my delivery room window looked out onto Three Rivers Stadium. But I do agree that Maddox isn't the best quarterback ever. But that's why we got Roethlisberger. Not to mention Duce and Bettis, Heinz and Randle El and Buress (when he fuckin catches it); and aside from our secondary, our defense can hold its own. This is supposed to be a rebuilding year for us, but considering the Browns beat the Ravens, maybe we have a chance at winning the AFC north anyways.

Either way, I have a ticket to the All-Pennsylvania STEELERS VS EAGLES game.

Its nice to see another Steelers fan around this board though. In the 5 years I've been posting on here, Steelers fans are few and far between. But we're fuckin savages!!

I'm not expecting the Steelers to come out on top, but what a fucking game its gonna be. :devious: