Lottery Ticket

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
So I'm in San Jo lastnight. Kickin it with this bad ass mexican chick. We decide to go to the movies. We smash to the drive-in, and I'm trippin, cause last time I went to the drive-In I seen the movie The Glass Shield. I pulls up, and we pay to go see Lottery Ticket.

I get in the spot and I'm pissed cause they didnt have the speakers no more that you could put on your window, you had to tune your radio in to like 88.9 to hear the movie. I'm trippin cause Im in an old school and dont wanna waste my battery on hearin the movie and be stuck and in need of a jump at 2 in da mornin...anyway here is the review:

It sucked. Imagine Every Ice Cube movie all wrapped into one. Actors, and same story lines:

They had the "bully" like Friday

The Loan Shark like Barbershop (same actor too)

The knock-out scene like Friday

The nuts getting twisted like Friday

I could go on an on, but you get the picture. If you need to see it, go see your bootleg man.

Oct 18, 2003
good review. i want to watch it but i think i can wait for a download or some other means.

last cube movie i was feel'n was janky promoters that shit was funny!

May 2, 2002
Went and saw this with my sis and her boyfriend last night. Not the best $10 I've spent. Only seen a couple other movies this year besides this one: Brookyln's Finest and Grown Ups.

Feb 14, 2004
So glad I saw the *SPOILER*'s all over this thread, otherwise I wouldn't even have read it...Thanks for ruining the movie guys lol

Jan 9, 2009
i knew this shit was doomed before it opened because mike epps tweeted some shit like:
I AINT IN THE MOVIE BUT 2 SECONDS.
THE COMMERCIAL GOT ME LOOKING LIKE IM ALL OVER THE MOVIE BUT IM NOT.
SORRY!

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
you ever see the commercial for it......

they said it was the "friday" for a new generation....

and right when i heard that...i said hell naw

not only that...the previews looked unappealing to me....especially when i seen old cube deliver a d-bo uppercut and then say some corny ass line

seems ice cube hit another "lottery ticket" with how many fools went to see this crap