loosin my religion - killa tay & twin-g

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2003
TAY CAPONE1 said:
I WASN'T REALLY TALKIN ABOUT TWIN G..I WAS SPEAKIN IN GENERAL..I GO 2 SEATTLE QUITE OFTEN & NIGGAS KNOW WHO I'M AFFILIATED WITH..ALL THEY HAVE 2 DO IS HOLLA........................"GIVE A FUCC ABOUT A REP STILL ACCEPT ALL SCRILLA".....TAKE IT HOW YOU WANT 2
its all good if you ever do a show in seattle post the info on the siccness & i'll be there.cant wait 4 that new album too.holla

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
TAY...WHAT UP MY NIGGA.?..WAX WHATS REALLY???

IN REGARDS TO THA TWIN G SITUATION,THATS MY NIGGA FOR 1..FOR 2 THAT SHIT WENT THROUGH HIGHPOWERED ENTERTAINMENT WHICH TAY WORKS WITH CLOSELY...SO IT WORKED OUT COOL...AS FAR AS OTHER MUTHAFUKAZ JUST GETTIN VERSES AND USIN EM IS ANOTHER ISSUE......

GET AT ME TOO KILLA...WE NEED TO WRAP UP THIS WCM GANG ALBUM....IM FLYIN OUT TO FUCK WIT BO TOMORROW....

Aug 18, 2003
D-Menace said:
whats crackin with j-dubb, tay ?? he still in the rap game ?

the bitch in monster mashin sig is bizzy bone's wife i think...she bangin
naw she's jus 1 of the artists on krazy bone's label.alot of foo'z were sayin they were together but i dont know if thats true or not.i jus she raps wit him.she could get bang,banged fasho

yo tay peep this thread

http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83710

it got a few pics if her & some songs wit her on it.she raps & sings she kinda raw 4 a bitch.she comes 2 cali too she was out there fuckin wit young dre & a few other cali niggaz networkin & doin some other shit.

Aug 18, 2003
151 said:
TAY...WHAT UP MY NIGGA.?..WAX WHATS REALLY???

IN REGARDS TO THA TWIN G SITUATION,THATS MY NIGGA FOR 1..FOR 2 THAT SHIT WENT THROUGH HIGHPOWERED ENTERTAINMENT WHICH TAY WORKS WITH CLOSELY...SO IT WORKED OUT COOL...AS FAR AS OTHER MUTHAFUKAZ JUST GETTIN VERSES AND USIN EM IS ANOTHER ISSUE......

GET AT ME TOO KILLA...WE NEED TO WRAP UP THIS WCM GANG ALBUM....IM FLYIN OUT TO FUCK WIT BO TOMORROW....
yea them niggaz need 2 collab again & get'em both in the studio this time that shit would be real hard.:classic:

also im jus wonderin if you got the track you did wit treal & young krime.& if you could post it or post a sample of it.HOLLA