Looking to Network in the Midwest, Real Talk

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Hey wattup my name Biz and I'm part of an Independent Rap Label UpHighLabel getting started out of Omaha, NE yea Omaha and you can hit up www.uphighlabel.com to check out our debut music, I'm looking for serious artists and producers looking to network I have a serious connection out in Cali on a management type tip on a National Level who I met thru networking online grind recognize grind type shit so I'm just looking to get with people of my same mindset so we can have that inside joke at the Grammy's 5 years from now, but yea we in Omaha but don't think we aint going hard out here. I'm tryna get connects anywhere and everywhere for shit like Mixtape features, compilations, shows, and I'm talking serious maybe booking a Young Buck show or something like that. I'm in a smaller market but I have some very serious connects and if we can pull some things together I know I can make some big things happen so if you serious about tryna get real opportunities and not just be rapping hit me up we moving around pretty much anywhere so if you tryna get a show popping whatever a tour for next year we can start promoting and setting it up we can make it happen and probably have some major artist shows booked as part of the tour also that's what I would be tryna set up, but yea real shit networking with serious artists hit me up we already getting our music played on internet radio and we aint even officially dropped yet so we bout to make some serious noise, I do alot of research and I 'm working on making some serious things happen

Props: JLMACN