LOOKING FOR VIDEOS AND MUSIC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
WANT FREE EXPOSURE IN A COLLEGE TOWN?

Some fellow Communiations majors and I are putting together a show for public access out here in Ellensburg (and soon to go to small markets all over the PNW). If you have videos that you want to show on there send them to me or let me know and we'll put them on there for you (FREE PROMOTION). If you want to make a beat for the intro/outro, we're looking for more of a funky sound with maybe some acoustic guitar. If anybody wants in, it's free....But we're not gonna pay you, it's just free promotion for you.

I suggest people start taking advantage of the shit I post on here....First free music videos, then access to videos on cell phones nationwide and in canada, now this....So if anyone out there in the NW isn't on some OTHER SHIT then holla at me and let's get this shit straightened out.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Miles..I'm at you, that'd be dope.

Tony, I dont' have a way to rip it from my computer...but I'll talk to the other people tonight and holla at you, good lookin out.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
anyone else? the show premiers on friday the 7th...so we're putting everything together today and tomorrow...but i'll always be lookin for videos if people want to get the exposure...if not (which i assume most of the slacker won't do shit) this will just be ANOTHER missed chance for some people to get some free exposure. and another chance for me to talk shit about how 99% of NW artists are lazy and pussy and think shit will be handed to them.

Mar 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
hey ryan my bad i have been in theprocess of finishing up business school and gettin ready for my move back to seattle, imma hit u with the dvds asap i return to seattle on may 7th so as soon as i can get em to u from there.
thanlks folks
pz

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
No problem pimp, we're 2 shows deep right now. It's actually pretty fucking funny if I do say so myself....We just did a parody of California Love....And I think we're gonna do one of "Tell Me When To Go" shortly here as well, just to make fun of it a little...The good thing is, since we aren't making any money, we can use whatever the fuck we want :)

But yeah, as soon as you can get that to me I'll make sure the other editors get it so they can put it in the show....And I'll see about getting you a DVD copy of the show....