Looking for both Young Gatt CDs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
I'm still lookin to get Three Headed Elephant. Seen it ONCE on eBay from Calstate. Went for $120-$150.

I do have Youth Gone Wild, shit it's hard to find now.. Just searching they've got a computer game in japan in his name's sake. Weird.

Have you checked gemm.com, that total records can backorder pretty much anything that the orchard distributed. $18.50 but no guarantee they'll get hold of it.

- been wantin to buy, at least hear that dude he raps wit Tight Eyez album.

Jan 6, 2003
Have you checked gemm.com, that total records can backorder pretty much anything that the orchard distributed. $18.50 but no guarantee they'll get hold of it.
That total records in Germany is one of the most unreliable sellers I've ever dealt with. they seem to have a problem with keeping control of what they have in stock and not. It might be different with back orders though

May 1, 2002
I'm still lookin to get Three Headed Elephant. Seen it ONCE on eBay from Calstate. Went for $120-$150.

I do have Youth Gone Wild, shit it's hard to find now.. Just searching they've got a computer game in japan in his name's sake. Weird.

- been wantin to buy, at least hear that dude he raps wit Tight Eyez album.
any success with backorders from gemm.com?