LOL..NOT JUSTIN TIMBERFAKE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake Reportedly Dating
By Chuck "Jigsaw" Creekmur, BET.Com Staff Writer

Posted July 12, 2002-- According to sources, Janet Jackson, 35, and 'N Sync lead singer Justin Timberlake, 20, are reportedly dating. The rumors have been flying after the pair was seen at Missy Elliott's recent birthday party in Miami Beach, Florida.

Timberlake and Jackson were seen kissing by a number of spectators at the party, who commented that the two were apparently oblivious to their surroundings.

Witnesses say the two were kissing in front of stars like Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire, among others.

"Janet and Justin just started making out in front of everyone," one person said to the World News Report. "It's like they wanted the whole place to know."

Justin has dated Britney Spears, but the two recently split. Janet has been linked to a number of celebrities, most recently producer Jermaine Dupri, who was reported to be furious over the couple.

According to the sources, Dupri previously invited Janet to a club, only for the pop sensation to show up with Justin.

"Janet had paged Jermaine and told him to come meet her at this club. But when he showed up Janet was on the dance floor grinding all over Justin. She was going buck wild. Jermaine was not happy," one spectator said.

Of the new relationship, Timberlake's publicist Ken Sunshine said, "People magazine just named Justin the most eligible bachelor in the world. I guess he's fulfilling that role well. But we never, ever comment on his personal life."

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

lol

next time Dre disses JD, he's gonna mention this situation with Janet

"you's a penguin lookin muthafucka"

Apr 25, 2002
I dont think its "game"

I think Justin is just "the man" right now to be seen with. Janet is an older woman and probably like some of those boyish qualities that she see in Justin. As far as him being a muthafucka that will take control of the relationship, and be a man, I dont see it.