LOL @ all you bay area laker fans..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2006
Come back to earth. That hurt alot, keep it real Laker fans. That was one of the biggest meltdowns in proffessional sports history, imo.

Most nor-cal Laker fans are fans because of the team's success in the 80's. No harm no foul but I am regional type of dude.... Raiders, A's, and Warriors. If I was a hockey fan it would be the Sharks.
it didnt hurt why would it hurt? we as fans cant get greedy, yea it would be the shit to make it to the finals four straight times. but most likely that shit wasnt going to happen. 2 titles in 3 years im coo with that. you guys act as if the lakers just tanked everything they accomplished this whole season in one series. the mavericks were the better team you cant do shit about that. time to regroup and get kobe that 6th title next year.

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
I dont give a shit about the Lakers but Kobe is sickk... when he had the fro rockin the 8, a real super star but like i said FUCK THE LAKERS BRO!! the sweep surprised the fuck out of me though

Jun 23, 2002
if you were born and raised in the bay, and you're a laker/dodger/cowboy fan, then fuck you for real. you're a piece of shit IMO i dont give a fuck what excuse you have!

Jun 23, 2002
if your screen name is D.I.R.B (Doin' It Real BIG) Bwhahahahaha youre a 110% faggot IMO i dont give a fuck what excuse you have!
ahahha..laker AND 9er fan...tell me how that makes sense..you're a fucking disgrace...if LA gets a football team u prob gonna abandon the 9ers..fuckin joto