LOKI

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2007
whens he claims thats one of his best friends yes, not like it was a secret

^^ Loki had a rather public falling out with Lynch on the subject as im sure you know and from what i got from it Loki made it clear that he couldn't cosign Sicx as a homie no more after getting convicted for being a fuckin child molester. I dont know about you pimpin but if my closest homie/family ever got caught up in that shit i would turn my fuckin back on them and may they rest in piss...

Props: 7-1-3 Click
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
Thats not just Sac but the entire Northern Cali.....Its the interracial dating and bi-racial capital by far.
Gotta make it out there then. It sounds like the place for me. The reason that I give it up for Sac so much is they really took me in like family and shit as far as this music shit. I will never forget that. Sac seems like down to earth people. These assholes in Ohio have me feeling the blues most of the time.

Sep 4, 2004
^^ Loki had a rather public falling out with Lynch on the subject as im sure you know and from what i got from it Loki made it clear that he couldn't cosign Sicx as a homie no more after getting convicted for being a fuckin child molester. I dont know about you pimpin but if my closest homie/family ever got caught up in that shit i would turn my fuckin back on them and may they rest in piss...

I dont condone what sicx did never will, but if he was my best friend i'd atleast stick by him and shit. I wouldn't defend him but I would just bail on him.

Dec 25, 2003
Gotta make it out there then. It sounds like the place for me. The reason that I give it up for Sac so much is they really took me in like family and shit as far as this music shit. I will never forget that. Sac seems like down to earth people. These assholes in Ohio have me feeling the blues most of the time.
Man I wish San Diego was more racially unified cuz it aint always the case down here... Everyone out here hates one another especially folks of their own races... smh... That always upsets me when I look at it...

Jun 11, 2004
actually, Loki is working with both X and Lynch currently. He's still with Bloc Star but also managing Lynch for his album on Strange Music.
this is good news. loki and lynch paired well together I was bummed when I thought they parted ways. Loki is a hella good lyricists I'll always be lookin out for his projects.

Oct 2, 2004
I always thought Loki was the best spitter on Siccmade, after Lynch. He is intelligent and creative as hell, and his lyrics were always impressive. The only thing he needed to work on was polishing his delivery a little bit, and maybe learning to say what he had to say with fewer words. Other than that though, he was spittin gas.

I know he is more into the business side of things at this point, but I hope he ain't dropped the mic forever. I'd definitely pick up another Loki album.