loki

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Yup! Ancient German/Scandinavian/Viking god! 'All men who die in a battle will come to Odin's dinner to celebrate, eat and drink beer of course'! :classic:

Jul 1, 2004
lol im prettys ure loki (siccmade) dont like ja rule NOR his music but iwouldnt go as far as to say that they got sum real beef goin on... i think today in this rap game itd be kinda hard to come up with a completly ORIGINAL name... that NOONE else on earth has used before or is currently using... there were 2 dr. dres at one time too lol. i dunno... thats my thoughts on it... fuck ja rule tho... and i felt whut dude said about folks searchin for loki and findin siccmade's loki... its publicity lol. but well see whut happens.... and rememebr .... dont ask too many questions.

Aug 7, 2002
maybe ja rule can name it to lokii instead of loki ...kinda like silkk the shocker....silk had to change his name to silkk because the RnB group Silk had it first...