@LOKI and EMOE, PROMOTIONAL COMPANY in the MIDWEST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
jesse james said:
:devious: http://outdawoodworks.tk/

:devious:

oh and Loki I put that flyer in the package so u can get the playa price for those flyers................
yeah i think that you are the one i'm lookin' for. If you are the same person, you bought a Dubb cd w/a check written to Take Over Entertainment. So i've been waiting for you to hit me so we can fix this problem. Just get at me asap. You had the info along with your order, so i'm up on the promo company. But get at me asap.

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
jesse james said:
got it today, good looking out.....shit is smooth as fuck .........well worth the wait
thanx for the support and stay in touch. we can't please everyone but I'm glad you like the new Dubb. Thanx alot.

E-Moe a.k.a. E Major T.O.E./ Pay$style Music 3000

Aug 26, 2002
the local radio is playing the R&b cat with I mess with here......

@D Dubb: I been waiting for this album for years, to bad u did not get a distribution dirty....................your vocals can match anyone of those big name cats Carl Thomas, Johnny P., Danny boy.............

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
Been Drinkin said:
Is it me or does e-moe look like a homeless guy who asks for change in that pic hahahahah fuccin with ya
Yeah mayne, I always look homeless. That way niggaz want try ta rob ya boy. Niggaz die over flossy shit. But it's all good, I feel you on how the pic looks. I think it's my grown-man beard. But now, what u BEEN DRINKIN'?
:mad: