LOGO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
There was an idea in Raptalk's NorthWest forum to make a logo for all NW albums.....I've posted about it on several boards and when we get as many as we can, we're gonna hold a poll and vote on them....If you're down, let me know....post here, PM me, IM me @ Sixxxness (aim) or email me @ [email protected] .....if anyone is gonna do it, post the submitions in here or email them to me......thanks :)

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
JG_ said:
Some people want to get paid for their work, can you blame em?

peace

no, i can't blame then.....you act like i don't know what the deal is.....and if you ain't got somethin to actually contribute to this, why waste your time and my time? i'll give a someone $5 for it.....THE REASON I DIDN'T MENTION MONEY.....is because it's a fuckin simple ass logo, and they'd be gettin FREE promotion on any AND every album is was printed on.....FREE......see the concept that's forming here?

JG_

Gline Design Staff
Oct 31, 2002
www.glinedesign.com
^No problem, just don't be surprised, and act that way when people don't reply. Sure, free promotion is one way to put it, but it also comes off as someone just tryin' to get something for free, and using someone else' time/talents for their own gain. I'm not puttin that on you specifically either, just in general.

peace

Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
why do people think logos should be cheaper then other things, yes they are simple, but that damn logo represents the company it's made for and is put on EVERYTHING atleast once that the company hands out... that logo is more important than the flyers it's printed on, I'd do it but I really don't think free promotion on a site I'm not a memeber of is worth it to me...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
There was an idea on raptalk to have a NW logo so all the artists that want to, can use it as a logo saying they're frlom the NW....

condemned, it's not for a "company"....it's for any NW artist who wants to use it.