LOGIC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2005
yoooo.... so yea i just copped Logic Express 7.0 and im trying to record off of my turntables/mixer... i got everything hooked up right, im not a rookie at recording, just recording on Logic... so basically im just asking what steps do i take to get the sound coming out of logic so i can start to record....

thanks in advance to anybody that could help

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^WELL I'M USIN' AN OLDER VERSION ON PC. AND MY VERSION CAME WITH A ROLAND VM3100PRO MIXER THAT HAS IT'S OWN SOUND CARD AND RUNS THRU THE SOUND CARD WITH A RPC CABLE WHICH CONTROLS AUDIO AND MIDI. HOW I RECORD ON THERE IS THAT YOU HAVE TO FIRST SET YOUR RECORDIN' PATH AND gLOBAL SETTINgS(gO TO AUDIO AND SCROLL TO RECORDIN PATH) THEN YOU PRESS THE "R" BUTTON ON THE TRAK YOU WANT TO RECORD ON AND THEN THE RECORD BUTTON ON THE TRANSPORT BAR. YOU MIgHT ALSO WANNA CHEK YOUR SOUND CARD CONTROL PANEL TO SEE IF YOU gETTIN' N-E SIgNAL THRU IT.

Feb 2, 2005
www.myspace.com
I would say I'm a logic master, not quite guru, but almost there.

You may want to read the manual and go through the tutorial. Logic is a very intense program.

You should be able to get along quite well after reading the tutorial and going through the manual. For more help, www.logic-users.net and http://community.sonikmatter.com/forums/

Please don't flood with more questions without reading the manual/going through the tutorial.

Good luck!

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^I gOT THE MANUAL, AND HE PROBABLY DOES TOO(OR MAYBE NOT). BUT READIN' IT AND UNDA-STANDIN' EVERYTHANg IS ANOTHA STORY.

MEELO,
YOU EVA FIgURED IT OUT?