LMAO! Go Juggalos !

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2010
I was sleeping when all the shit with Tila happened. They were all trying to tip her trailer while she was in it also. I'm glad I went back to my site before she got there. I expected everybody just to boo her off stage and throw faygo and eggs at her, not stones. There were alot of other juggalos trying to stop the crazy ones. Even Shaggy and Monoxide stepped in front of her but they just yelled at them to get the fuck out of the way. I heard Tom Green was up there trying to calm people down too.

Somebody even threw a full can of beer at Method Man, i guess it cut him a little on the face and they kept on performing a minute later. I bet the dude that threw it got fucked up if anybody knew who it was.

The media just pretty much laughed at Tila from what I saw. I'm disappointed in the way juggalos acted that night but I don't know what they were thinking inviting her to the gathering.

Nov 17, 2005
Im pretty sure ICP and psychopathic are satisfied. You cant buy this type of publicity. If i was them id be like "thats whats up, we made national news and television again".

Oct 27, 2008
uhh.. this was nothing more than a pathetic publicity stunt on tila tequilas part. she knew what would happen if she went to that shit. sad that people feed into this shit.. thats pretty much all she wanted. even the injury pics look kinda fake.

May 24, 2002
Anyone throwing objects on stage to a performer who is up there entertaining should be horse whipped
she shouldnt have been up there. She knew ahead of time that they didnt want her there and SHE STAYED ON STAGE!

if she just got the fuck off stage shit would of calmed down.

She deserved everything she got.

Tila :cheeky:

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
she shouldnt have been up there. She knew ahead of time that they didnt want her there and SHE STAYED ON STAGE!

if she just got the fuck off stage shit would of calmed down.

She deserved everything she got.

Tila :cheeky:
Ungodd, lemme point something out

she's a dumb bitch

just because she's a dumb bitch, dosen't mean she has to get attacked with rocks and shit

it means she needs to get gangraped, and have her throat stuffed so far back that her ability to sing is gone forever

but since everyone there were nothing but some insecure, small dick homos, they chose to throw rocks and shit her, in fear of her dying of laughter