Livio - My Life Volume 1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002

1. Intro (Daylight)
2. Im A Man
3. Is It Good
4. Just A Hoe
5. Keep It Gangsta Ft Tray Dee Of Tha Eastsidz
6. Street Life Ft Daz & Bad Azz
7. Udontwantnun Ft D-12
8. Bring It On
9. U Know Ft B Legit & Dru Down
10. VIP Ft Playa Lo
11. Watch This
12. Do What I Do
13. On The Grind
14. Murder 1 Ft Spice 1
15. Life I Know Ft Noreaga
16. My Life
17. Everybody Hate Me
18. The Last Ride
19. Bonus Track

Im sure alot of people are familiar with Livio, this was his first album and he had some huge features which kind of had peoples heads turned intially. As far as his music its either a hate it or love it affair, lots of funk daddy production on here, check some tracks out @ www.thanorthwest.com

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
I fucks wit Livio and he ain't never been fake with me. The nigga got flows and he definately is caked up. The nigga gets real respect from the industry. He done some shit with Proof and Eminem and he did some shit with 40 Glocc of G-Unit. The nigga definately makes shit happen.

The nigga was fucking with major cats and he showed me love on my 1st album "It'z Official". He did a verse and did not charge or have a big ego which a lot of local muthaphukaz tend to do. He will also be on my group's new album.

Pak Pros isn't a record label no more that I know of. Liv just doing his thang. He love rap and he does it for fun. The nigga live the life of a rap star without being a major rap star.

Much love to Trmdus for putting local music in a spotlight. Everytime he posts a new album, I definately check it out. There is a lot of real talent out here.

PEACE & BLESSINGS