LIL WAYNE AND JUVY..BEEFIN ON WAX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Mak-X said:

Tommy Wright III and damn near everyone on his label
I heard that Tommy is always havin run-ins with the law, that's why Street Smart projects are so far apart...and most of those folks who were on Street Smart kinda slid away from Tommy as far as their music goes..they still homeys as far as I know tho

May 23, 2002
YALL TRIPPIN

YALL NEED 2 BRAODEN YALLS HORIZONS I JUS GOT THAT 500 DEGREES AND ITS IS BANGIN LIL WAYNE IS KINDA NICE ON THA LYRICS 4 REAL HE CAN SPIT A LIL BIT I THINK YALL JUS STUCK ON WEST COAST CATS THAT SHIT IS HEAT 4 REAL 4 ALL THAT SOUTH CATS U NEED 2 PICK IT UP

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Re: YALL TRIPPIN

MEGATRON said:
YALL NEED 2 BRAODEN YALLS HORIZONS I JUS GOT THAT 500 DEGREES AND ITS IS BANGIN LIL WAYNE IS KINDA NICE ON THA LYRICS 4 REAL HE CAN SPIT A LIL BIT I THINK YALL JUS STUCK ON WEST COAST CATS THAT SHIT IS HEAT 4 REAL 4 ALL THAT SOUTH CATS U NEED 2 PICK IT UP
there are a lot of people that west coast stuck folks need to check out...but Lil Wayne is not at the top of list

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Re: OH BOY

MEGATRON said:
DIDNT SAY HE WAS AT THA TOP OF THA LIST MAYNE SO WHAT U TALKIN BOUT
I'm sayin that there are other people that need to be heard....and people shouldn't waste their time checkin out Lil Wayne...I'm sure they'll hear his shit, whether or not they try to anyway