Lil Mafia???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
i got this kazy-d compilation and there's a song from a dude named lil mafia called "Gotta Get Dat Skrill"... he's reppin seattle on the song.. did he ever put out an album? the track he did is one of the better songs on the album

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
Yes!!! It was first Lil Mafia, then he dropped the "Lil" and just went by Mafia,,,,,,,then changed it to Skunt,,,,,,,,,

If you seen his first album & numerous promotional flyers, you will see "A.K.A. Mafia" on them.

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
oh aight, ive heard of skunt before, but i never heard any of his shit.. so if he changed his name, did he pull a Luni Coleone and change his style too? is there more material from him when he was Lil Mafia??

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
He pretty much kept his style, But with any artist, you grow with the times. he changed his name about 3-4 years ago, so if you hear a difference in his flow it's prolly to keep up with industry standards.,,,,,,,,,,,,,He's one of the BEST in the N.W. & also one of the most slept on. Can't nobody fuck with his new shit tho!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Naked Man said:
If you seen his first album & numerous promotional flyers, you will see "A.K.A. Mafia" on them.
Did they re-print some of his cds? cause i got a copy of "trapped in the hatrixx" that just says skunt, but when i was at sam goody yesterday gettin a d.o.g. album i saw skunt's shit......"Mafia aka Skuntdunnana..." Then when I got home i looked at mine and mine doesn't say mafia on it......not that it's a big deal, i was just wondering if they reprinted more....