LIL JON IS A MOTHAFUCKING MONSTER!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
I GOT THAT CRUNK JUICE AND I'LL WILL TELL YALL THE TRUTH, IT MAKE KINGS OF CRUNK FEEL LIKE A DEMO TAPE..

THERE ARE 2 VERSIONS OF THE ALBUM.. THE REGULAR 1 DISK OR THE ONE I BOUGHT WHICH IS THE SPECIAL ED.. WITH A BONUS REMIX ALBUM WITH 10 SONGS AND A DVD (30 SONGS TOTAL)..
I THINK IT'S THE HARDEST CRUNK ALBUM EVER (OTHER THAN TRIPLE 666) NO PUN INTENDED... IN OTHER WORDS YALL GO COP THIS SHIT YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED....
YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! OOOOOOKKKKKKAAAAAAAYYYYYY!

May 4, 2002
i thought the album was average as hell i only jam about 5 songs on thier plus all the damn skits, remixes got spun once....the last album was the best shit they ever dropped and will drop IMO...

Aug 7, 2002
^^lmao that shit is crazy i aint no lil jon would make some shit like dat wit dem hardcore rock type shit LOL....the album is cooo though i like it...i aint gon say it's better then kings of crunk cuz kings of crunk has more crunk ish then crunk juice...the one wit ice cube has a tight beat but ice cube fuuucked the song up by sayin da n word at da end in every bar i thought foo was gonna rip it up dat shit dissapointed me...that one cut wit gangsta boo is ill as fuck tho the b eat is hella clean

Nov 20, 2002
Stockton
On that song Stop fuckin wit me... what band did he or rather Rick Rubin, sample from? I know it was either Pantera or Slayer, but I dont know which of the two and what song. It reminds me of South of Heaven from Slayer, but a little fast paced. Any how, this album is slappin real hard. I was thinking of picking up some JL W7's in the near future, think it would be suitable? lol.