Lil Flip - U Gotta Feel Me

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
How yall likin this? i think its pretty tight.. just got it last night, havent seen it around yet until now. still need to soak it in some more.. :confused:

Feb 5, 2004
ww.hiphopgeneration.org
Big up to lil flip, he's puttin it down.

He'll be comin through to our event this year to perform and participate in the general conference activities.

----------------------------------------------------

Hip Hop Generation(HHG), WKPO The New Hot 105.9 FM, and WSUM 91.7 FM host the 5th annual “Hip Hop As A Movement" conference April 16th-18th on the University of Wisconsin-Madison campus.

Don't miss it, this is a great chance to network with your favorite artists, activists, industry personalities on a one on one level. The three day event will feature performances, discussion panels, film screenings, exhibitions, dance demonstrations, and workshops with themes of social justice, Hip Hop culture, and political empowerment, as well as, other pertinent social issues affecting youth of color and the “hip hop generation”.

HHG’s philosophy is to continue expanding on its past successes by bringing diverse panelists and creating and inclusive space for students and community members to dialogue about controversial issues. This year is sure to fulfill that fundamental principle.

Special Guests:
Afrika Bambaatta, Youngbloodz, Lil Flip, DJ Vlad, Trillville, Jean Grae, Pop Master Fabel, Ernie Paniccoli, Mare 139, Jeff Chang, Nasty Nes, Pumpkin Head, Doujah Raze, DJ G Brown, DJ Kuttin Kandi, some of the midwest's finest hip hop groups including DAILY PLANET, Prime, Taste Emcees and others, with more to be anounced soon!

May 3, 2002
MB3 said:
I heard it's a double album or a cd and dvd is that right ?
yeah its one of his famous double albums.. with like 10 tracks on one cd and 5 on the other, lol.. i dont know if the retail version comes with a dvd.. but ive heard mention of it. :confused:

Mar 26, 2004
Whats up

Lil' Ace 187 said:
is it out already?
Man what is up with baby bitch are you for real are is this just a joke please tell me it is please that fool is wack and retarded and i heard every since he started to act black it leaft his family broken hearted

lil Flip & X-Conn,...From Louisisana to TEXAS

SANDMAN said:
How yall likin this? i think its pretty tight.. just got it last night, havent seen it around yet until now. still need to soak it in some more.. :confused:

Welcome 2 da World of GO-REAL-LA Entertainment.Com

and 2 hear 'GoREALLAmuzik 101, simply log on to

:siccness: www.GoReallaEntertainment.Com :siccness:

Go to the REALLA-store and ,...ENJOY!

p.s- The muzik, Really IS FREE!

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

LMAO @ Gorealla being banned.

So how many tracks total are there on the new Lil Flip???