LIL FLIP ENDIN HIS OWN CAREER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
What is his label situation? thats to me why it always appears to people he fell off. Hes had a lot of issues with labels, i think more then the average mainstream artist. Is he prepping a new solo album that is the big question cuz if he is then folks will be all on the dick again if his shit is playing on the radio. Also noone else in his camp blew up so he aint really appearing in videos and shit so it is what it is.

Feb 8, 2003
His career been over if you ask me. he desperate now bc he be on myspace spamming the fuck out taht shit offering veres.Also he look like a has been with them braids he needs a make over.

that dance that crackhead was making up looks corny ass fuck look like he in the middle of a hurricane holding on

Dec 28, 2008
It looks like the dude in the video is constipated, and he's really trying to loosen up his intestines & rectum to let the shyt ease through.

Truly a Homo dance in the making. His peers must be laughing at him.
F A G

May 15, 2005
i dont know what the fuck happened to lil flip but he really flipped lol. you can tell he wants the fame back, only niggas in love with that shit would record a track like that with a dance and a video.

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ i really wasnt slappen any of his shit till 2006 or so, dont really like any of his older shit but i noticed everything released after 2005 had slappers on them except for the ones with Mr. Capone E, i dont recall anything that great on those.