Lil' Cyco (Solo Debut) Jan. 2004

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Yeah man, it's all the way on. It's my turn! A nigga been sittin' it the cut for a minute gettin' his thoughts together to bring ya'll some heat. The Album is about 75% complete wit just a few adjustments to make and a few things to do here and there and then it will be a wrap. I'm guaranteeing some shit that only the real niggas out there will feel.

The release date right now is targeted for January 27th 2004. I'll probably be doing a many promotional tour about a month before that, so is there are any spots that mu'fuccas want to see the MOB, hit me up and let a nigga know. We'll come through and do it big.

As of right now, the album features "NEW" shit from: C-Bo, Killa Tay (I Know Ya'll Been Waitin'. He's all over the album.) 151, Kurupt, Yukmouth, Eastwood from Death Row, Gotti Gotti, and many more. So be on the look out. Lil' Cyco - Untitled - In Stores January 2004. And be on the lookout for West Coast Mafia Gang (Lil' Cyco, Gotti Gotti, Killa Tay & 151) The group album in stores on the same day as my solo joint.

May 7, 2002
IMA LOOK OUT FO THAT ONE

BUT FUC KURUPT

AND WHY IZ WCM FUCC WIT THA ROW AND THEY SIDE WIT MURDAH INC?

YA SHOULDNT HAVE SNAKE AZ NIGGA IN THA GAME OR REPRESENTING WIT YA

YEAH LYRICALLY KURUPZ TITE AZ FUCC BUT FUC THAT SWITCH AZZ NIGGA